The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has condemned the early morning Sunday church killing in Anambra state. At around 6:00 am (0500 GMT) at least one gunman opened fire at St. Philip’s church in Ozubulu, near the city of Onitsha, unleashing terror on the congregation. The attack saw at least twelve persons dead and over eighteen…
The Action Democratic Party, ADP, has condemned the early morning Sunday shooting in a Catholic church in Anambra state that left at least twelve persons dead and over eighteen others wounded when a gunman opened fire on the worshippers during Holy Mass. ADP which is one of the newly registered political parties in Nigeria attributed…
I want to introduce to you a very good company that pays for just viewing a logo for the company.
This company have various logos for view all you need to do is to give your own comments to the design of the logo and you get paid for that.
DO YOU WANT TO GET PAID FOR EVERY VIEW ?
DO YOU HAVE A SMARTPHONE ?
DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF BEEN PAID IN DOLLARS BIWEEKLY?
DO YOU HAVE BITCOIN ACCOUNT?
I HAVE WHAT WILL EARN YOU GOOD CASH.
CLICK THIS LINK http://bit.ly/2vbBRgH
NO STARTUP FEE.
YouWiN is back and better.
Applicants Participation Criteria
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
To apply click: http://www.youwinconnect.org.ng
Incase you find it difficult to register, I can help you out with your standard business plan.
Nigeria (Blank NEWS Online) –By Albert OGRAKA: “The Office of the Chief Job Creation Officer of Delta State was created by Governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa as a special purpose vehicle for the actualisation of job and wealth creation under the S.M.A.R.T agenda. The job and wealth creation scheme has been tagged OkowaPlus for its potential […]
By Festus Ahon GOVERNOR of Delta State, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, yesterday said he would have left the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP if the Supreme Court had decided in favour of Ali Modu Sheriff’s faction. Speaking during a stakeholders’ meeting to celebrate the victory of the Ahmed Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee, held in Asaba, Okowa said the…